|COMPLIANCE AND ETHICS DECISION-MAKING CHECKLIST
When faced with a business decision for which there’s no
set policy or clear course of action, use the Core Values (discussed
on page 1) and your own good judgment to determine the best approach.
In addition, ask yourself the following questions:
- Will I feel comfortable with my decision?
- Could I explain it to my parents or children?
- How would it look in a newspaper?
- Have I made a decision that is fair and just?
- Have I verified the significant facts?
- If I’m not sure, have I asked?
- Have I determined if it’s legal and within policy?