Through its corporate Foundation and lines of business,
Corporation has demonstrated its commitment to the communities
it serves with a wide range of programs, activities, and
donations and grants to educational, environmental and
For information on our company’s funding guidelines
for charitable nonprofits, please call 415-973-4951.
Please visit the "Our
section of Pacific Gas and Electric Company's web site for
more on the utility's charitable programs.
ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE POLICY
PG&E Corporation will conduct its operations in a manner
that is consistent with and promotes environmental justice
principles. We are committed to:
- Comply with the letter and spirit of environmental
justice laws and regulations in our operations.
- Set high standards of environmental performance to
minimize environmental impacts from our operations.
- Work diligently to address all environmental justice
- Incorporate environmental justice considerations in
the purchase of existing facilities and the planning
and development of new facilities.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that future development
around our facilities is compatible with our existing
and planned facility use.
- Maintain open and responsive communications with all
- Communicate and reinforce our environmental justice
values within the corporation.
- Accept responsibility for our operations, and in so
doing work collaboratively with our neighbors and surrounding